Upholstery cleaning is our specialty. We keep your furniture looking great and extend its life by using our state of the art equipment and experienced technicians to restore it. Learn more how we can help below!
My upholstery is filthy, can ViperTech help?!
Yes, you’ve come to the right place. At ViperTech, we understand that your upholstered furniture is a personal investment in your home. That’s why we take special care examining and cleaning every special piece of your furniture.
Cleaning Equipment Used:
In most cases the equipment we use to clean your upholstery is the same truck mounted, state of the art equipment we use to clean your carpets. We use other methods recommended by the manufacturer for certain types of fabric–always careful to follow these important guidelines.
My upholstery looks clean to me, should I really consider getting it cleaned?
Yes, your upholstery and furniture is no different than your air ducts or carpet as it pertains to accumulating invisible pollutants such as dust mites, pollen, germs and other contaminates. We gear our efforts to remove the “invisible” problem, clean and brighten surface blemishes and extend the life of your fabric too.
Is there a risk to damaging my upholstery even if I have it professionally cleaned?
Yes. Upholstery is very sensitive and can be susceptible to cleaning complications such as bleeding, cracking, shrinking, browning, etc, if cleaned incorrectly. Not all furniture should be cleaned the same way and with the same methods. Some furniture can be cleaned aggressively, while other pieces need a more gentle and dry touch. This is why we plan ahead, and pre-inspect your furniture/upholstery, in order to gather information on what equipment, products, and methods should be used to clean it safely.
I have pets and kids, are there chemicals you use I should be concerned about?
ViperTech does NOT use harmful chemicals, soaps, shampoos or detergents. Our hot-water extraction system or dry foam cleaning is used to kill bacteria and dust mites and is 100% safe for your family. We pride ourselves in being an eco-friendly upholstery cleaning company. Safe and/or mild solutions will only be used for certain items needing extra attention (such as deep stains, etc) determined by our technician.
Get A Free Quote Now!
Who are your cleaners? Can I trust them in my home? Are they experienced?
- Screened technicians: Many companies claim to screen their employees but in reality do not. All our cleaners undergo a criminal background check through Ask The Seal, which is a third party company we’ve partnered with. Our hiring criteria are simple yet invaluable for you. Employees must have no prior assault convictions, sex convictions, and theft convictions in order to work for ViperTech. See our workers profiles for yourself! (theseal.com).
- IICRC certified technicians: Our cleaners are IICRC certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification), and in house trained by our general manager Andrew Thompson. This means you only get highly knowledgeable, skilled, and trained Dream Steam technicians.
- Hiring the right people: Aside from our background check and training as mentioned above, we staff our company by hiring only the best qualified people around. We have an extensive hiring process, and sometimes look at up to 20 candidates before hiring one. ViperTech hires only the best, which is why we guarantee your satisfaction!
Upholstery Cleaning Process:
- Cleaning technician will pre-inspect and discuss the item(s) to be cleaned. Before we clean, we learn as much as possible about the furniture; age, overall condition, stains, wear, etc. This knowledge helps our cleaners determine which method is best for cleaning.
- Spots and stains will likely be pre-treated. Many will be removed in this process.
- Item will be dry vacuumed.
- After dry vacuuming, and depending on the item we are cleaning, we will either use hot-water extraction or dry foam to clean.
- If requested, upholstery protectant is applied. Safe for people, pets, and the environment!
- Next we dry the item using our commercial fans.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back! Call now for a free no obligation quote (281) 973-5721
Our high powered steam cleaning equipment, paired with our certified cleaning technicians will give you maximum cleaning results for your carpet!
ViperTech duct cleaning improves your air quality and energy efficiency. Our experienced and certified cleaners will carefully get into every nook and cranny using only the highest quality equipment currently available.
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Let ViperTech clean your tile and grout to like new condition! Our certified cleaning technicians will remove the nasty grime, dirt, and bacteria through the use of our hot water pressure system.
CALL (281) 973-5721
SPEAK WITH OUR HELPFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERTS
GET FREE QUOTE
GET YOUR FREE ONLINE ESTIMATE TODAY